- 14-Nov-2013: Sachin Tendulkar only players to played 200th Test match. It is also last Tet of him.
- 16-Mar-2012: Sachin Tendulkar became the first batsman to score 100th international century during the Asia Cup league match against Bangladesh. He has finally reached where no cricketer has been before.
- 08-Nov-11: Sachin Tendulkar became the first player to appear in 300 Test innings, creating history by becoming the first batsman to accomplish the feat of reaching 15,000 runs in Test cricket.
- 24-March-2011: Sachin Tendulkar crossed another milestone as he went past the 18,000-run mark in ODIs during India's World Cup quarterfinal match against Australia.
- 19-Dec-2010: Sachin Tendulkar is the first batsman in cricket history to hit 50th Test century in the first Test against South Africa.
- 24-Feb-2010: Sachin Tendulkar's blistering maiden double hundred 200 not out off 147 balls against South Africa in Gwalior. He was first batsman reached this landmark in one-day internationals.
- 25-Jan-2010: Sachin Tendulkar completed is 90th hundred in international cricket, 45 each in One-day games and Test matches.
- 17-01-2010: Sachin Tendulkar is the only batsman to score 13,000 runs in Test cricket.
- 09-03-2011: Sachin Tendulkar become first batsman complete 2000 runs in WC at Delhi against Netherlands
- 12-03-2011: Sachin has complete 2,000 runs against four countries in ODIs - South Africa, Australia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka.
Tendulkar last played helmetless (without helmet) in a cricket match in 1994 during the triseries one-day game against New Zealand at Delhi on the day of Diwali. He went into first drinks break wearing helmet after 17 overs with his score 62 in 54-balls. He resumed innings after the break with a cap and was duly out in the first over after the break.
Batting legend Sachin Tendulkar, while achieving the magical figure of 99 international hundreds during the India-South Africa Group B match on Saturday, became the first one to score 20 one-day international (ODI) centuries in his home country.